Tuesday, December 6, 2011

{finally}

I think it's official.  I am in the Christmas spirit.  I'm excited about going home to see my friends and family.  I decorated a little bit, I bought egg nog coffee creamer, listened to Christmas carols, and have lit yummy smelling candles.  I have all my presents wrapped and ready to be packed in my car.  I'm happy that I'm in the mood for Christmas now.  I have been worried that I wouldn't be excited at all.  I know that the inevitable missing of my husband will happen.  I'm guessing it will come on the 19th and from the 24th-1st.  I know that life goes on and everything will be alright, but I'm going to allow myself to be sad for a little bit.  I hope that David gets in the Christmas spirit, just even a little bit.  I hope that he gets a few gifts, goes the church and finds a little Christmas spirit in his days.


**David Update**

David is up and on his way to the gym already.  He said that he changes his weather to lows of 30s and highs of 60s.  I thought I would share that with you.  He is still busy writing awards and re-writing awards.  Feel free to write a letter to him for the holidays!  He would love it!


David, I wish you could be here with me.  Watching a Christmas movie, playing board games in our PJs, doing puzzles, drinking egg nog coffee, decorating the house, getting a Christmas tree, holding hands during Christmas Eve mass, I wish we could do it all.  Together.  

I am here, singing Christmas carols, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment