Friday, December 23, 2011

{friends}

All I can say about today is that I am lucky to have great friends in my life.


Ugh, I miss this so much.  Look how happy we are in this photo.  It almost makes me sick looking at it!  I love this man so much and can't imagine my life without him.  I've been missing him for so many days now it is just insane.  I want him to come back, I want to remember what it's like to talk to him, to see him, to hear his voice, to feel his touch.  So many things I want that I know I have to be patient to have.  We are almost to the half way mark and I need time to fly by.  I need my husband back.  I need all of him back!  I can't wait for the day when he is back in our home.  I want to be married, not legally, but actually married.  I love this man.  He is my everything.

**David Update**

No word from him yet.  No news is good news, please keep him and all his Marines in your prayers!


David, tonight was a great night, but it would have been better if you were there.  

I am here, up too late, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment