Friday, December 9, 2011

{brian}

YAY!  Today Brian came to NC!  Having him here is wonderful for so many reasons; it is great to have a good friend here, great to have someone to drive back to OH with me, and great to have someone who knows me.  Tonight we went to the Supply Bn Christmas party at Camp Lejeune.  It was nice, if you had kids.  I think is a definitely geared towards a family crowd.  It was a very nice party.  Tomorrow Brian and I get to run a 5K, make cupcakes and cookies, go to church, then another Christmas Party....I hope he doesn't mind my life!

Having Brian also makes me miss David.  It's weird to have a male in my life who cares just as much as David does.  Brian is just a born gentlemen, it's in his blood to treat all women with respect and chivalry.  (A lucky woman, that Megan is!)  I miss David being here, opening doors for me, holding my hand, driving me places, and just being here.  He is the best husband in the whole world and I can't wait to have him back.


**David Update**

He sent me a short e-mail telling me that communication had been down for a while.  It was nice to hear from him.  He didn't say what he had been doing or if anything new was happening at work.  I assume that work is fine and he is working out and running.  


David, I missed you tonight at your Christmas Party.  Next year we can have a great time and for years to come.  I can't wait to have you back.  I'm sad about the lack of talking that is to come.  With all my traveling and visiting home, our contact will decrease.  I just hope that we can continue to e-mail constantly and thankfully, with my Iphone, we can G-chat when your internet is working well.  

I'm here, with late night pizza and Baja Blast, waiting for you to come home to me.  

I miss you.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment