Monday, December 5, 2011

{husband}

Even though we have never been through a deployment ourselves, I think that David does an awesome job reminding me that he is always thinking about me and that he still loves me.  He sends me e-mails all day long, responds to my crazy e-mails I send, calls me when he can, Skypes with me all the time, sends me letters in the mail, and sends me surprise packages in the mail.  When we started to date, I think that David began to realize that I'm needy when it comes to him and the reaffirmation of his love.  I constantly need (maybe want) to be reminded that I am on the top of his list.  I think that most people would have been turned off by that, but David caters to it.  Not to say that David is just going through the motions, but he knows that is make me happy, and he likes to make me happy.  Sometimes I take these little things that he does for me for granted.  I know, that deep down in my heart, David loves me more than anyone every has (besides my mother) and more than anyone ever will.  I miss my husband every minute of every day.  I can't wait for him to be home with me.  I can't wait to continue our lives together.


**David Update**

I got to chat with him for 5 minutes before he went to the gym this morning.  He said that work had slowed down for a brief minute.  He also said that the temperature was in the 40s in the morning and got to the 70s in the afternoon.  Which is pretty much the same weather that we get here in NC.  


David, please know that I appreciate everything that you do for me.  Sometimes, or a lot, I may seem really needy.  That's just because I miss you like crazy.  

I'm here, trying to be patient, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment