Sunday, December 4, 2011

{beautiful nc}

I take the beauty of NC for granted down here.  I definitely don't appreciate it as much as I should.  When running on the beach today, my heart was taken by how gorgeous it was.  Since I am still astonished, I have decided to share some of my favorite pictures that I have been lucky to capture while living in Emerald Isle.


Sunset on the sound, from the back of my neighborhood.


Pink clouds at sunset, taken from my front porch.


A walk to see the Atlantic Ocean.  A beautiful sunny day.


Sunset over the sound, view from the Emerald Isle bridge.


The absolutely most breathtaking sunset.  White Oak River, Swansboro.


The view from my run today.  Look at the sun beaming through the clouds, amazing.  


**David Update**

I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him yet today.  He should still be asleep as I am writing this.  More updates to come.


David, I wish I could have shared any of these beautiful moments with you.  I miss our nightly walks to the beach.  Whether we were just walking or you were trying to swim to Europe, I miss them.  

Honey, I'm here, enjoying the scenery, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  


No comments:

Post a Comment