Thursday, December 1, 2011

{december}

Yet the beginning of a new month.  This means that we are close to the three months down mark!  It got chilly here in NC today, 52 degrees!  I had to finally turn my heat on, but I don't think December 1st is too bad.  I got to talk to David today for a long time!  Well, I talked, he listened to me in his headphones and typed back.  It was great.  We talked about important things, not important things and made fun of each other.  It was like normal again!

I know that we don't own our house, but I want to paint some rooms, seeing as I think we will be here for a couple years.  So, when we started talking about what colors we want to paint different rooms, here is the face that David made when I said we should paint the bedroom blue!


Oh, hilarious.  (But, I think I'm sticking with blue!)

As we have talked about before, I have many character flaws.  The one for today is patience.  I am SO impatient!  I can never wait for things.  It may seem like I can, but on the inside, I am busting at the seams!  I always want things to happen now, I want to have things now, I just need it now!  Ugh, it can be so annoying to other people, I'm sure.  But, how do you become less impatient?  I can control what I say and how I act so that others don't know I'm being impatient, but what about in my head?  Is it okay to be silently impatient?  Are you impatient?  Do you get antsy about things that actually don't matter at the time?  How do you fix it?  It is really a character flaw if you can control it for outward appearance?  So many questions.  (And I want the answers now!  See what I'm saying??)

**David Update**

Well, David said that his work day yesterday was a little busy editing and improving some awards that he had written.  He also said that he has finished 4 books since he has been in country.  (So, if you are a person who would send him a present, an Amazon gift card for his Kindle would be perfect!)  


David, it was beyond awesome to get to chat with you for so long today.  It really was like we were back to normal.  I can't wait to be back to normal for real in a couple months.  It's very exciting.  

I'm here, with lots of paint chips, waiting for you to come home to me (and our blue bedroom).

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment