Wednesday, December 14, 2011

{david's friends}

I had a great time in Saint Louis today.  I helped Christina find churches to look at for her wedding.  We visited quite a few places and saw many more.  Christina, being new to the area, didn't know where the bad parts of town were, well, I think we found them all today.  Oh well, fun anyway!

I'm heading back to Ohio tomorrow for my cousin's graduation from the Columbus Police Academy!  I'm so proud of him!  He will be one amazing police officer.

When I'm home I will want to see and visit so many of my friends.  I will want to hang out, go out to eat, have coffee, talk for hours, and just be back with those I love.  I will also visit David's family, obviously.  I kind of want to see and visit his friends.  I'm not positive why I feel the need to see people who aren't originally my friends.  They are all very nice people and most of them are fun to be around.  I think it will give me one more thing to connect myself with David; to be in his town, surrounded by his people.


I LOVE this picture of David.  It is so candid, him just smiling and showing those super cute dimples of his!  Love him so much!

**David Update**

I haven't heard from David today, only a short note this morning.  I am assuming he is busy running, eating, working out, and working in his office; those seem to be his 4 favorite things to do in country.


David, I had so much fun today!  We searched out churches all of the city.  There were so many times that I wanted to text you or call you and tell you about things that had happened.  The day will soon come when I can do all those things again.

I'm here, with my delicious coffee, waiting for you to come home to me.  

I love you David.  

1 comment:

  1. Hit me up when you get to town. I'd love to get a cup of coffee or whatever, its the next best thing to david himself.
    Porter :)

    ReplyDelete