Wednesday, December 14, 2011

{perfect life}

A full day down in St. Louis.  It is wonderful to be back with Christina.  We spent, literally, five plus hours at the mall today and it felt as if it were one hour!  It feels good to loose track of time and not care about it. Sometimes I feel like my whole life is like that, but it felt so good today.

Life is great being back in the Midwest.  Life is easy here, it (for me) is slow paced and filled with wonderful things.  I do miss life back here.  I am going to be glad to soak up some of this Midwest Ease for the next few weeks.

Do you ever feel like life is being awesome to you?  Like things are just going wonderful?  Like you need to suddenly be grateful?  I am loving my life.  Even though my husband is approximately 7228 miles away from me, I couldn't ask for anything to be going better.  I am happy and healthy, and my friends and family are all safe.  Sometimes, even when our lives aren't "perfect" to our standards they were made to be perfect.  We may not understand why things happen when they do or why things don't happen, but it's all meant to be and it will be better for us in the end.  I believe in happy endings, I also believe that each of us will have our own happy endings.

**David Update**

I got an e-mail from David this morning saying that he was doing well.  He said that he had recently passed up awards to the award committee for review and that he was waiting to get hem back for revisions.  That's all I have for my report today,  


This is a sign on Camp Leatherneck, Afghanistan.  

David, I wish that you could be here to enjoy this beautiful time in my life.  I want to share everything with you, my every minute of everyday.  

I'm here, waiting, impatiently, for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment