Monday, December 26, 2011

{ugh}

Tonight won't be a long post or something to ponder; rather a short goodnight to you all.  I can't get warm and don't feel well.  (Probably due to the fact I think I ate too much today!)  So it's off to bed for me!


**David Update**

He is good!  Yesterday he had a ton of paperwork to catch up on, so he was in the office till late.  I chatted with him as he was getting ready for work in the AM and he said that it is starting to get really cold over there, in the 30's.  He also told me that he got a TON of Christmas gifts sent to him and that he was grateful for everything his received.  I hope that he can get lots of work done today and stay warm!


David,  I think you should wander over to Green Beans Coffee and get something yummy!

I'm here, freezing cold, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment