Tuesday, December 27, 2011

{sickness}

I am definitely coming down with some kind of sickness and I don't really appreciate it at all.  I would almost take a good cry or sadness for an hour over this awful feeling.  Remember, a few days ago I said that I had the urge to see some of David's friends?  Well, today, my friends, it happened!  I made a late lunch for two of his high school/life long buddies and his parents.  We sat around for 4 hours and just chatted about everything!

I hear of so many marriages were the spouses' friends (and sometimes family) doesn't like the other one!  That is so crazy to me!  I can understand that we all have differences and fights, but you should feel like a part of the family that you marry into!  I would say that not only do I feel like family, I also feel like a good friend.  I feel as if David's whole group of people love me the way that they love him.  It is such as amazing feeling and I could only wish it for anyone who ever gets married.


LOVE this family.


**David Update**

All is well!  He again today mentioned the overwhelming amount of gifts that he received over this holiday season.  He is so appreciative and thankful for everything and everyone.  Don't forget to write him some MotoMail or real snail mail!


David, I've missed you a lot today hanging out with your friends and family at your house.  I found myself a few times wondering what you would chime in the conversation with or what stories you would tell!

I'm here, in your parent's house, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment