Tuesday, December 20, 2011

(giddy)

Oh David.  There are so many things that I want to tell you but you are not available!  There are so many decisions I want to talk over with you, so many conversations I want to tell you about, just so much!  Sometimes in the day, I count 9.5 hours ahead, figure out what time it is in Afghanistan and wonder what you are doing.  I would love to know.  Are you eating, working out, writing papers, on a convoy, running, sitting at your 3 computers, sleeping?  There are just so many options as to what you could be doing!

You would be so proud today!  I went to the outlet mall and didn't spend a dime!  YAY!  But, don't worry, I'm going to the Eddie Bauer Warehouse on Thursday, I'm sure to drop some dollars there!  :)


Oh, sometimes this man is a nut.  (Point in case)

**David Update**

None!  


David, I can't wait to have you home.  I'm excited, almost giddy, thinking about it!  It's going to be so great!  

I'm here, with nothing new from the outlet, waiting for you to come home to me!

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment