Tuesday, December 13, 2011

{travel}

I am finally at my first destination, Saint Louis!  I am here visiting one of my best friends, Christina, and her fiance, Steve.  It is nice to be around people who know me inside and out.  Nice that we have jokes, don't have to explain things to each other, and simply, just get each other.

I had a long car ride by myself today, it wasn't awful and only got sad once.  I feel like that's pretty good considering how I've been the past two days.  David and I have been e-mailing back and forth all day, that helps SO much.  I love constantly talking to him.  I love having him as an everyday part of my life.  I can't wait for him to be home.

Tomorrow is three months down of the deployment.  This means that we are a few more days closer to the return of our Marines.  It's so exciting.  I get more and more excited as the months pass by.  I'm wishing time away everyday.


**David Update**

He is good.  Things are going well and paperwork is getting done.  He did say that he was a little sad that he hasn't had a warm, let alone hot, shower in a long time.  I hope that David gets to enjoy a warm shower this week.  Nothing too new in his world.


David, 3 months baby!  We are getting closer to being together!  I can't wait for tomorrow.  It is going to be great.  You are already on the 13th, so you can silently celebrate.

I'm here, waiting for you to road trip with me and waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

1 comment: