Thursday, December 29, 2011

{nighties}

Nothing makes a day better than slipping into some new nighties!  This one isn't like a dress or a matching set, rather a big sleeping shirt, it is so dreamy!  Thank you to my STL friend for getting me hooked on nighties!

I began today feeling like pure butt again, so my dear friend J bought my some medicine and let me crash at her place all day.  A nice hot shower, bad reality TV, Chipotle, and hot tea; it was a good day.  My day continued with a date with one of David's best friends!  (I just want to reiterate how much David's friend love me like they love him.)  We had a nice dinner, then got coffee and ice cream; delicious.

There are so many things I like about being back home in OH, but there is one small downfall, I pay less attention to David.  When I am in NC, I am constantly thinking about him, e-mailing him, chatting with him, or preparing a box to send to him.  I haven't done all that while in OH.  My mind has been preoccupied with so many other things!  Don't get me wrong, I don't neglect David, he just isn't on the top of my mind.  I have sent him small boxes and several letters while here, but nothing like in NC.  I hope that he understands that I still love him and I think of him all the time.


Photo from my date night with David's bestest!


**David Update**

We haven't had a chance to chat a lot lately, both of us being busy.  He did mention that it is getting cold in Afghanistan now and that he has to do some major layering before he leaves in barracks in the AM.  I checked the temperature in Kabul (the capital of Afghanistan) today and my phone reports the high as 45 and the low as 25!  It is definitely getting cold!


David, I hope that you don't think that I am neglecting to pay attention to you.  I know that you are needy (haha, JK, I'm the needy one!) but I have to pay attention to other people.  I will be back to sending you boxes full of random stuff that you probably don't want, just my style!

I'm here, in my new nightie, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment