Wednesday, December 21, 2011

{home}

Sometimes I forget what home is like.  Tonight reminded of why I love this place so much.  I went to a dear friends house, downtown, she cooked dinner, we drank wine and chatted for hours.  No TV, no phone calls, nothing, just two girls chatting up a storm.  While at her house, my cousin and his friends were at a restaurant around the block, so they decided to walk down and visit.  It was SO nice.  Just to be in a town where people can walk around the corner to a friends house!  A town where I know people.  I town I can drive from one side to the other in a half hour.  Just so nice to be back in this crazy place I never thought I would miss so much.  I like my new home in NC with beautiful friends and women in the same situation where I am; no need to explain my feelings and they get the unexplainable.  But, nothing compares to the life and love I get when I am back home in OH.  Good to be back.  Now, if only my husband can be with me next time!


Picture from when I graduated as a MASTER!
(of business I guess, but I am a master of a lot of things!)


**David Update**

There is still no update on David.  I am positive that he is out somewhere protecting our country and serving to the best of his abilities.  I am so proud of him.


David, today was so fun hanging out at Erin's, you would have had a blast!  We even talked about you and our proposal (next to the parking garage!).  I loved it, wouldn't change it for the world.  It was completely amazing, I can only wish the same for others (including her!).  

I'm here, a little bit chilly, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment