Saturday, December 17, 2011

{snow}

Today, still no word from my husband.  Besides that, it has been a decently successful day.  I got to hang out with my (personal photographer) Marissa, then had breakfast with J and (David's best friend) Adam, locked my keys in my car, went shopping, then surprised a great friend for dinner and catching up!  AND it FINALLY snowed!  YAY!  I know that some of you might not like this whole snow thing, but I enjoy the snow.  It welcomes in the joy of winter and puts me in the mood for Christmas.

I can't stop thinking about the joys of being home; breakfast with friends, shopping with my mom, Flanagan's, dinner with a great friend, and just being in a place that I know.  I am thankful for my new life in NC, but glad to still have a full life here in OH.  I love all my family and friends (new and old) and am ever grateful for the blessed life that I have been given.


**David Update**

There is no David Update....please continue your prayers for him and his Marines!


David, I miss talking to you and I definitely miss waking up to your e-mails.  I hope that you stayed warm and safe last night.  

I'm here, in my festive holiday socks, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment