Saturday, December 10, 2011

{cookies}

Oh man, today was hilarious.  Brain and I ran a 5k this morning then stopped to get Dunkin Donuts to congratulate ourselves for running!  We then came back to my house and made cupcakes and sugar cookies.  Making cookies with Brain was fun, but decorating the cookies with Brian was hilarious!  He decided to make a cookies for everything!  These are his Marine Corps cookies:


"USMC"
An MRAP, a Tank, and a Humvee with a 50 cal.

Oh, I've never laughed so hard while decorating cookies in my life.  It was awesome to laugh that hard again.  


**David Update**

I haven't gotten to talk to him today.  I have been busy and so has he.  I will have a better update next time!  Right now, he is already at work and busy at it!


David, I can't wait to get to talk to you again soon.  I've missed you so much already!

I'm here, in our chilly house, waiting for you to come home to me.  

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment