Saturday, October 1, 2011

{friends, finally}

Friends, who doesn't want friends?  Who doesn't like having friends?  Who doesn't need friends?  I want, like and need friends.  As does everyone.  One person cannot fulfill all of your needs.  A person needs to connect to different people on different levels and to fulfill different portions of our hearts, minds and lives.  

I am finally making friends.  I have 2 new military wife friends and it feels good.  I will never forget my friends from back home and love to keep in touch and continue our friendship, but it feel SO good to finally have friends.  I need both new and old friends equally.  They all fulfill different needs for me, and I am so grateful.


**David Update**

None again.  I haven't heard much or chatted much with David over the past few days.  I'm sure that he is working hard and is still loving his job.  I know that he had a late day yesterday and was unable to get to the USO to make a phone call.  Here is how he looked last time we got to talk!!



David, I miss talking to you.  I miss being us.  I miss everything about it.  I don't know how to fill that void that you used to fill.  How to fill it temporarily.  I don't know if I can leave it empty for 7 months.  I don't know how to handle that.

I think about you all the time and no matter what, I will be here waiting for you.

I love you David.   


No comments:

Post a Comment