Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{sadness}

Today I got a hand written letter in the mail from David.  It was so nice to get something from him.  Way better than an e-mail.  It brings me closer to him, to have something that he wrote, he mailed, he touched.  It might sound weird, but it's nice to have something that he touched.  I took a nap today with that letter on the couch next to my pillow and will go to bed tonight with the letter next to my bed.  I miss David so much.  I haven't in a while, but I broke down in tears today.  All those awful feelings and thoughts rushing back to me all of a sudden. One minute I'm fine and the next I'm trying to catch my breath.  I wish he could be back.  Just a few days at the end of the month.  I just need that time with him back.  I got weak today, I had a donut, ordered delivery pizza and turned my AC back on.  Buying things isn't even working for me anymore.  Working out is making my body so tired, which makes me want to come home to David and he will make me feel better.

David, I miss you so much today.  I wish I could stop the tears and feel better.  I know it's one month down, but six more months to go.  It's just a lot sometimes to handle by myself.  I love you so much and you make my life so much better, I want all of that back.

**David Update**

He is doing well.  He is back on base for a little while now.  He has been filling his time with working and meetings.  David and his Ssgt have been hitting the gym pretty hard from what he says.  He also told me that he was having coffee with another Ssgt last night.  (I'm excited he is going to share my love of coffee!)  Other than that, he sounds like he is doing fine at LNK.  

 I miss this man so much.  :(

David, I need you here.  I can't wait for you to come back.  

I'll be here waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment