Saturday, October 15, 2011

{sweetest day}

Yet, another day to miss David.  I'm not sure that he would fall for sweetest day.  It's like a fake Valentine's day.  I love it and would so like to celebrate it.  It's just another normal night of feeling lonely.  I wish that feeling would end.  It is the worst ever.  I know that it won't and I can't make it stop, but for one night, not to go to bed completely sad.  I know that lots of men, women and children have this same feeling, but I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.  I could have a great day and it would end just like every other day, lonely.  Loneliness for sweetest day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, New Year's, his birthday, Valentine's day, and the list goes on.  More holidays that will feel just like every other day.

I haven't heard from David in a couple days now.  He said that he wrote me a letter and put it in the mail, but I haven't received that yet either.  I wish I could get some kind of communication with David.  Life isn't the same without you.  I miss you deeply.

**David Update**

None....

As usual, I have been looking at picture of David on my computer, here are some more for me to share:



Oh, he's SO weird, yet so lovable.  

David, I miss you.  I miss your voice, I miss your words.  I just miss you.

Happy Sweetest Day honey.  I'm here, waiting for you to celebrate fake holidays with me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment