Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{in your heart}

David, 

I miss you today.  Maybe more than most days.  I like you to know what I'm doing, I like to know what you to know what I'm doing.  It's back to this empty house.  So full of things that remind me of you.  I want you to knock on the front door right now.  I miss your voice.  I miss the way you smile.  I miss the way that you love me.  I miss everything about you.  Tomorrow will be one month down for this deployment.  It seems like it has lasted forever and gone by so quickly at the same time.  Only six more months of missing you every second of the day.  

I hope you know that I'm with you wherever you are.  I'm there right beside you.  When you need strength or to not be afraid or a reason to push on, I'm there.  I'm in your heart.  I'll always be there, wherever you go.  May God's angels protect in that scary place you have to be; may they guide you and all others to safety.  May God grant you the wisdom and knowledge to overcome and surpass.  May you be brave, but not too brave.  I love you honey.  I miss you, but I am there with you, and I know that you are here with me too.

"I'll be in every beat of your heart when you face the unknown".

I'm here David.  Waiting for you to come home to me.  

I'll be thinking of you every second.

I love you David.

Love, 

Your BB, Krissy


No comments:

Post a Comment