Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{love that man}

So yesterday, I'm sure as you know, I was confused by my own emotions.  I wanted to be frustrated with David and yet I found it hard to be mad.  It was so awful to deal with that internal conflict.  I explained to David my reasons for feeling that way and how important he still is to me in my daily life.  That I need that 3 minutes of normalcy.  We talked about it a little bit and then I felt so bad.  I don't know what he is doing, feeling, thinking about, or anything and is wrong of me to judge my husband in that manner.  His conversation last night and today was all normal and it was GREAT to hear his voice and have us back.  He sent me cute e-mails and talked to me about LNK.  Nothing serious about his job, but just little dabbles about living quarters and weather.  David is the best man and I'm so happy and proud to say that he is mine, forever.  He knows when I need a pick me up, and that's often (because I'm relationship needy).  He says all the right things at all the right times, and then some.  I love him and miss him more than anything.  I would give anything to be with him again.  But, let him live his dream.




"I lost my BODY!"

Seriously, how can you not love a man who makes these poses part of him daily routine!!  He is the best and the funniest.

**David Update**

Not much more to report on his job, beside he has been working and planning.  (Whatever that means!)  He did say that it was going to get cold soon and that the rain has shown up.  David said that the ground isn't made of sand, but rather dirt.  So when is rains, it just gets muddy and ugly.  That's all the information I have on his status!

David, you know me better than I know myself.  You know how to cheer me up and make me unbelievably happy.  

I am here, waiting eagerly for you to come home to me.

I love you David. 

No comments:

Post a Comment