Thursday, October 13, 2011

{one month down}

Well, today marks one month down, six more to go.  I would say that it has not been the easiest, but it could have been much harder.  Tomorrow I celebrate this occasion with mani/pedis and a Dairy Queen ice cream cake.  (It's all well deserved if you ask me.)  Every day seems long at the end of the night, lying in my lonely bed.  Life, just so empty sometimes.  But not today, today is for being thankful.  Thankful that I get to lay in a super nice bed, in my too big of a house, on the beach, in the U.S of A.  Thankful for all the freedoms that I take for granted.  Thankful for those men and women of our United States military fighting to protect our nation.  Thankful that David is risking his life for mine, and for yours.  Take a minute to think about that.  Pick one person you know in the military.  They are risking their LIFE for you.  Isn't that crazy?  Would you risk yours for them? So thankful that David is living out his dream the way he is, fighting for my freedoms and for my life.

Thank you, each and every one of you who service in The United States of America Military.  We can't thank you enough.

**David Update**

None........


David, I'm here, being thankful for everything that you are doing.  

I will be here, waiting for you when you come home.

I love you David.


No comments:

Post a Comment