Friday, October 28, 2011

{missing my man}

As it's finally getting chilly and cold here, I'm beginning to miss my man more and more everyday.  I miss him when I snuggle up on my couch with the screen door open, I miss him when I make food for myself, I miss him when I go to activities, I miss him when I go to bed.  Today I haven't been sad, but more a feeling of emptiness.  That something is just off in my life.  I know this feeling is caused by the void of David and it just stinks.  I miss being uncontrollably happy.  It feels like life is just crawling along, being monotonous.  I can't wait for him to be back home. 



**David Update**

Day 2 of no words from David.  Keep him and his Marines in your thoughts and prayers please.


David, I miss you so much.  Life needs to be happy and exciting again.

I'm here waiting for you to come home and put some flavor back into my life.

I love you David.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment