Monday, October 31, 2011

{5,000}

I just want to say thank you to all those who read my blog.  I have over 5,000 page views.  That breaks down to more than 100 per day have read my blog since I began.  Which, in my mind, translates to so many people caring about David and me.  It is so nice to know.  I feel completely loved and blessed to have so many people thinking of us.  Please let us know if we can do anything for you ever.  We will gladly lend a hand or even just prayers.

It has been 48 long days since David left.  I think my emotions will come and go in various spurts.  At first it was heartbreaking and sad, life filled with tears.  Then came the "Well, it's not awful" phase.  Now I have moved on to the lonely phase.  I miss my friends, my family and my husband.  Reality is starting to kick in.  5 and 1/2 more months to go.

In my loneliness, I was photo stalking David again on my computer.  Here are some more funny shots of my man:



Oh, David flexing in the reflection to check himself out?!  Never!  JK.  He loves to flex, as he would say, he's "jacked".  

**David Update**

Day 4 now?  I haven't heard from David.  Praying for their safety and guidance.


David, because you aren't home to be my bed space heater, I am resorting back to my glorious mattress pad that you don't like.  But it keeps me warm at night!

I'm here, waiting for you with extra Halloween candy.

I can't wait for you to come back home.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment