Sunday, October 9, 2011

{cleaning}

Is it crazy that I really haven't cleaned my house since David left?  Crazy or gross?  Kind of gross.  I did 4-7 loads of laundry, cleaned all my dishes, cleaned all my floors, cleaned my bathroom, everything!  (except my bedroom!)  Haha.  Oh well, now the house smells like laundry and cleaner, yum.

I'm so glad for my Marine wife friends.  I can say anything to any of them at anytime and they just understand.  They get it.  I can be mad or sad without judgement.  It's the most awesome thing in the world.  I'm not going to lie and say I'm just sad all the time about David being gone, because a large part of being here during a deployment is being angry, mad and filled with frustration.  It is not easy on any emotion.  Well, 3 weeks down, a lot more to go.


**David Update**

I don't really know much more.  David did get on Skype at 0330-0430 his time, but he didn't tell me anything except it was late and that he gets to sleep in tomorrow.  I assume he was working, but that's all I got.  Here are some photos from this Skype chat:



I'm here, thinking about you all the time.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment