Friday, October 7, 2011

{just sad}

Tonight, I am just  sad.  I miss David today.  I was again, "busy" today.  I went to a thrift shop, turned in applications, spend 30 mins waiting for a ride (that was parked around the corner), grocery shopped, went to a fall festival, and then went for a run.  Sounds like a busy day, and it was.  Except that feeling of an empty house to come home to.  No one to share my day with, no one to help clean, or do laundry, or watch TV, or snuggle with, or fall asleep with.  I miss my husband, my best friend, my lover, my David.


**David Update**

Unfortunately, I have no update.  I haven't spoken to or heard from David except a "Good Morning" e-mail.  



David, I miss you.

I am here, and will be here waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment