Sunday, October 16, 2011

(five days}



It has been five days since I have heard from David, and the worrying has begun.  This is the first time that it has been more than 2 days without hearing from him.  So many thoughts are running through my mind all the time.  I wonder where he is, what he is doing, have they had trouble on the way, has anyone been hurt, is he on his way back?  So many questions!  And no answers!  As lonely as I get sometimes, these nights are the loneliest.  So much thinking is being done tonight, so much remembering and hoping for our future.  I can't wait for this waiting to be over.  I can't wait for the next e-mail or phone call I get from him.  So relieved and so happy.  Other wives tell me all the time how to cope and how to deal with different things, but I think it is something that is learned on your own.  All that advice definitely helps and is useful, but to an extent, I can only figure all this out for myself.  I think I am doing fine this far, but have so much more to endure and so much more to learn.

**David Update**
None.



David, I want to hear from you again soon.  I miss my good morning e-mails and you cracking jokes at me.

I miss you so much.

I'm here, honey, waiting for you to come back home.  Safely, to me.

I love you David.   

No comments:

Post a Comment