Monday, October 17, 2011

{good day}

Finally!  I got to hear from David.  It was this morning as I was heading to the gym.  I got an e-mail from him, raced over to my computer, turned it on...and he was there!  So awesome to finally hear from him.  Not only to hear him, but them to see him and be able to talk to each other.  What a God send.  I couldn't have been happier about it.  After that awesome wake-up, I went to the gym (didn't want to die), sent a package to my honey, then ran 2.5 miles (and didn't want to die!) and ate a good dinner!  Maybe my body is finally catching on to this being fit thing.  All I can say that today was a good day.

Here are some photos from our chat this morning!






Even after 5-6 days of being MIA in my life, David still has time to make funny faces at me.  SO IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN!

**David Update**

HE IS BACK!  YAY!  So happy to report that David is back from whatever he was doing and is safe!  Not really sure where he went or what he did, but he is back and safe!  When we talked he needed to shower, then eat and run.  He said that the run would be short because he was tired.  He should be just waking up soon.  I hope that he is recovered and I can have more to report tomorrow!

Honey, here waiting for those funny faces to come home.  

I'm thinking about you all the time, literally!

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment