Sunday, October 30, 2011

{love}

I want love back.  I have love of friends and family, but I want the love of my man back.  Love in all ways.  I miss it.  I miss that unconditional love.  I was cleaning up tonight and thinking of all the things that I could do to make David happy.  Vacuuming the fuzzy carpet, fixing the broken picture frames, getting his watch fixed, mopping the floor, then I realized that it wouldn't matter anyway.  He wouldn't be home to enjoy it for five and a half more months.  How depressing.

Despite all my sadness, I am doing pretty well here in NC.  The weather isn't my favorite, I don't have a ton of friends, I miss my church back home, and my home is lonely.  All that, I can deal with.  I was raised by the best mother in the world.  She taught me so many things about life.  One of those things is that nothing should ever bring me down so much that I can't get back up again.  I've applied that to my life.  Even though my husband is war, life must continue.  I can't be here and be sad for seven months.  It takes was too much energy to be that depressed for that long.  I am happy.  I am content in life.  It will only get better.  Another day down.


**David Update**

Day 3 of no word from David.  Keep on praying for him and his Marines.  May God bless and protect them.  


David, I can't wait for you to come home and enjoy my cleaning.

I'm here waiting for you and cleaning for you.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment