Friday, October 14, 2011

{can't wait)

So, another day down.  That makes it somewhere around 31 days of no husband.  I would love to know what it feels like to be married for real.  Not for 3 weeks in between deployment training and deployment, not for 7 months of a deployment, actual marriage.  Love.  Hugs.  Kisses.  Sharing.  Caring.  Giving.  Laughing.  And so much more!  It's every (well, almost) little girl's dream to grow up and get married and have a family.  To live their lives "happily ever after".  I grew up in a broken home and was raised by many people.  I may not have lived the "happily ever after" end of marriage, but I know that it exists, I've seen it.  It's my personal goal to have that.  Not for you, not for my kids, not for anyone but David and I.  I think we have what it takes.  I know we have it.  I can't wait for real marriage.

On another note, two days of the gym and I can't put my hands far enough behind my head to get my pony tail holder out.  Ugh.  AND, on the running subject, I have begun to concentrate on my breathing too much that by the end of a mile or so, I feel like I can't breathe.  When, in fact, I'm breathing just fine.  I think my brain and my body hate each other.

**David Update**

Well, none.  Sorry.  I haven't heard from him in a few days.  I'm assuming that means he has left the wire.  (Sounds uber important.  Well, it is.)  He is important so whatever he is doing must be important.  

I have been photo stalking my husband on my computer and here are a few more good ones:




I mean, COME ON!  He is so weird you HAVE to love him.  The middle one is my favorite.

David, I miss talking to you and getting 'good morning' e-mails from you.  

I'm still here waiting for you and will be for the next 6 months.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment