Thursday, October 6, 2011

{tattoos and piercings}

Today felt like another busy day, but it really wasn't.  I spend most of my time out of my house.  Tina is my "busy day", not that she is, but that she occupies my time and lets me occupy her time.  What a life saver.  Today my mind has been consumed with tattoos and piercings, so much that I have talked myself into 3 tattoos and one piercing (that's really 3 small ones!).  I can't stop thinking about it.  David called me a rebel.  Am I obsessed with these thoughts because I'm bored with life?  Because I really want them?  Because I need something new and exciting in my life?  I'm not too sure, but I'm definitely getting one.  The smallest and most inconspicuous first.  I'll let you know how it goes.  

Still thinking about them....ugh, crazy brain.

**David Update**

Not too much to report today.  He is running as I type, then breakfast, then work, a brief, then more work, dinner, and bed.  That's all I have!!

But, here are some more funny snapshots of my man!!



Oh dear, David is too funny.  I can't tell you how many times he flexes his muscles.  And, why, does he never have a shirt on?  (or on his head like the previous post!)  Also, I can't tell you how many times I catch him flexing in the mirror and checking himself out....haha.  I love this man.

David, I might be a rebel, but I still think about you all the time.

I will be here, all tatted up and pierced, when you get home.

I love you David.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment