Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{thirty days}

Today begins 30 days of quotes.  I love quotes, I wish I could put them on t-shirts depending on my mood or plaster them on my walls.  I wish the most that I could have them appear on my rear windshield, so I could say nice things to people on the road when I get road rage instead of curse not so nice things at them.  :)


I had dinner with a good friend tonight.  It reminds me to spend time with those that I love.  Whenever I have the opportunity to call, text, write, or visit someone I love, then I should.  It shows that I want them in my life, it may even show that I need them in my life.  Friends and family are those who are irreplaceable.  We aren't in charge of our lives, if God wants one of his children home, he will guide them there, and it may not be when it's best for us.  I challenge you today, or tomorrow, or sometime this week, to get in contact with someone that you love.  Talk to them, remind them that they are important to you and you want them in your life.  Rebuild that friendship if it has been torn down, or strengthen it if it's already there.  

I need this challenge in my life as well.  I moved away from home and need to hold onto those lifelong friends that I have made.  I want them in my life, I need them in my life.  Time to start getting back to basics.  

**David Update**

I still haven't heard from David.  I continue to pray for his and his Marines' safety and guidance.


David, I can't wait to have you back home.  I can't wait to be us again.  I'm looking forward to it with everyday as another one down. 

I am here, waiting for you and eating your share of leftover Halloween candy!

I love you David.   

No comments:

Post a Comment