Monday, November 7, 2011

{wasted energy}

Well, today started out bad.  I woke up and got an e-mail that got my blooding kickin' at 0730.  Ugh, too early to waste what little energy I had being mad.  Now, at the end of the day, yes I should have been mad, but I can't stay mad.  I can't dwell upon being mad.  It takes too much energy to get that angry and be that angry for so long.  I found this quote a while ago and just thought it was cute.  Today it speaks louder to me than before.  It gives me other things to spend my energy on other than being mad and holding a grudge.  


It's so sad that I waste so much energy on things that aren't going to make me a better person or get me into heaven!  They almost seem like rules to life.  So, go ahead.  Try these!  I think my life will be better if I live by them and yours will be too!  

**David Update**

He is back at LNK at the moment.  He didn't tell me what he is doing now that he's back, but I'm positive it consists of eating, working out and having meetings.  When I was chatting with him, David said that he was taking this new pre-workout drink that he is pretty sure has cocaine in it.  Haha, he said that because it makes me super hyper at first.  Oh dear.   


Here is another picture from Afghanistan.  Looking pretty good boys!  They are standing in front of an MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle), it is what David rides.  


David, even though I'm wasting precious energy, I'm still here, loving you more and more.  

I can't wait for you to come home and be my best friend again.  I miss you everyday.

I love you David.  



No comments:

Post a Comment