Sunday, November 27, 2011

{one comment}

Today was a typical Sunday.  Slept in a tiny bit, got Dunkin Donuts, went to church, stopped by the grocery, then on home to fiddle around doing nothing important.  Tomorrow though, I will start back to the gym and running after 5 days of not doing either!  Then, it's CYBER MONDAY!  I only need a new phone case and some things from Victoria's Secret.  So, that should limit my buying abilities.  I have to show restraint, a little self-control.


I found this quote last night and it hit me to be so true.  Not that it is personal to me lately, but I think it is something that can't be repeated too much.  As humans, our souls are not indestructible.  We can get hurt and things can scar us for a long time, and sometimes forever.  The little things that people say to us or to those we love, can destroy dreams and goals.  A person can be on either side of this situation, you can be the person who talks too much and hurts people's feelings, knowingly or unknowingly, or you can be the one with the hurt soul.  Be careful with your words to people, you never know who you are talking to or how your words will be taken by someone else.  And, remember, you are made in His image and likeness, so how can you not be beautiful and perfect?  You are made they way you were supposed to be.  Stand up and walk tall.  Let no one break you down, you are better than that.  Your spirit is strong and stronger than you know.


**David Update**

All is well with David.  He woke up late today, so he didn't have much time to chat.  I will get an update through e-mail later in the day!


David, I wish you could be here.  I don't like having days where I feel down without you.  So many things are stressing me out.  I know that I can handle all of them by myself, but it would be easier if you were here.  

I'm here, with new slippers, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment