Friday, November 25, 2011

{forever}

Today, while on my 5 1/2 hour drive hour, I became infatuated with the idea of being in love with David.  I mean, it's normal to want to love your husband, but seriously, I'm obsessed today!


He is in my heart, in my soul and on my mind.  I love David so much.  I only wish that people who get to be with their loved ones day after day can feel how I feel about my husband and he isn't anywhere near me and won't be home for a long time!  It is crazy.  On the beginning of my drive today I was beginning to wonder if I am going to remember him when he gets back.  How it is to have him sleeping with me, to have him holding me, to feel that warm embrace.  Will I remember all that?  I bet I won't.  I long for all of those things so bad, but I'm loosing how it felt.  It's just nuts.  Today, though, I love this man, the same as I did yesterday and the same as I will tomorrow.  He is all around me all the time.  I miss his presence but know that he remains in the most important place, my heart.  

**David Update**

I haven't gotten to talk to him a lot lately because of my traveling schedule.  He has been e-mailing me off and on all day, so I assume that he is in his office doing more paperwork and in between meetings.  


David, I wish you were here tonight.  I just want to sit and talk and laugh with you all night.  Just like the way we used to be.  I probably won't remember how "we" were when you get back home, but I'm looking forward to having it back so much.

I'm here, not spending money on Black Friday, waiting for you to come home to me. 

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment