Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{lonely}

Tonight, I'm tired of being lonely.  I would like my husband to come back home.  I know that he can't, but tonight I want to be selfish.


I have this.  I have all of this with David.  I just want to have it now.  If you have this with someone, cherish it dearly.  You never know when that person won't be there for you.  Cherish that person today, for me, so that someone is getting this feeling.  It's the best in the world and I wouldn't want you to miss out on it.

**David Update**

David hasn't been doing too much exciting, a lot of working out and writing statements and awards.  He said that he has put on 5 pounds (of muscle) since he's been there!  


Honey, I'm tired.  Tired of being lonely.

I'm here, waiting impatiently for you to come home to me.

I miss you.

I love you David.


No comments:

Post a Comment