Sunday, November 6, 2011

{struggle)

So, I have this problem.  I like to be funny.  Sometimes, being mean is funny.  So, sometimes, I want to be mean...sometimes I have hilarious things waiting to come out of my mouth.  I struggle with this.  I know that I shouldn't be mean to people, it's not really nice to break people down just because you want to make others laugh.  So, instead, I will just read things that are mean, but hilarious.  Like this one, funny, mean, but directed at no one!  The best kind of funny-mean!


Oh, so funny.


**David Update**

HE'S BACK!  My handsome, awesome platoon commander is back!  He is such a beast!  I don't know what he was doing except "running a mission", but that's okay, he is back and everyone is safe!  I have been asking to see a picture of his platoon and he sent this one.  This was taken of his platoon and a few added Marines at the destination location of their last mission.  This photo makes by heart bleed pride.  I love this man and his passion for his job.  He was beaming with that same pride when he sent it to me.  


David is second, left of the flag, kneeling. His Ssgt, and right hand man, is the last one on the left, kneeling.  Don't they all look pretty BA?  Well, that's because they are!  I love all of them and am so proud of each and every one of them!


What a wonderful way to end my day; to hear from my husband.

Honey, I'm here, being so proud of you.  I love hearing that you are in your element and love your job.  

I'm still waiting for you to come home though!

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment