Saturday, November 19, 2011

{it's real}

So, Tina and I ran another 5k this morning and beat our time from last time by 4 minutes!  Then we tried to go shopping only to find out the the largest road in Jacksonville had been shut down for a parade!  What do you do then?  Well,  park and watch the parade of course!  After the parade and some shopping, I headed home for an afternoon of movie watching, candy eating and Christmas present wrapping!  With all my presents wrapped and ready to go, I am cold and longing for David's warmth.  He is the space heater for our home, he is always hot!  Yet another day down missing David.


I miss that man.  I promise my sappy love quotes will be over soon.  I have to move on to something other than missing David every night!  But, on a serious note, how do you know when your soul longs for something?  Is it an ache, a constant thought about that something, or just a hunch?  I think it's a constant inner need for someone or something.  Not that you are physically needing something, but a feeling much deeper.  One that you can't explain, you only know if you can feel it.  I think that you can long for someone, something, somewhere, or just an overall peace.  My soul longs for many things.  Thank goodness God built my heart large enough to house all those needs and extra space too!  Because of this longing that my heart and soul have for David, I can confidently say that our love, it's real.  

**David Update**

I haven't spoken to him today.  Sorry, no update today.


David, I'm cold and need you to put my chilly feet on!  

I'm here, in our cold house, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment