Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{coffee}

Well, today has been a good day!  And it all started with some good coffee!


Beginning last night and ending this morning, within 12 hours of each other, I had 3 large cups of coffee!  Two at home and one from Dunkin Donuts.  Coffee always seems to make the day, or life, better than it was before it.  It can calm me, give me energy, begin my day, or even put me to sleep.  Coffee, as stated above, is always a good idea.  And I plan to begin my day off tomorrow with some more!

Coffee at an old friends house.  A childhood friend of mine, Whitney (or Ren), moved to Charlotte, North Carolina our junior year of high school.  Now that I live in NC, we have reconnected and her parents graciously invited me to their house for Thanksgiving this year.  I have always been around family and these folks are the next best thing.  I can't wait to spend more time with great people and enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I will be reminding myself of all the things that I am grateful for.  

**David Update**

David had been out and about for the past day or so doing things, not sure what or where, but working away from his desk nonetheless.  He is doing fine and should be enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving morning in Afghanistan!  


This is a photo from last Thanksgiving of my manly man in his manly pink apron carving our turkey!  I will miss you greatly this year honey!


I have been thinking about you a lot today lately.  Especially on my long drive.  I wish that you could be here with me.

I'm here, waiting to have more coffee and waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  


No comments:

Post a Comment