Thursday, November 17, 2011

{want}

Still in the mood to miss my husband a lot today.  Today wasn't so busy.  Went to the gym, went home, napped, watched HGTV (again), and ran some laundry.  Now I'm babysitting the neighbor kids while their parents attend the Marine Corps Ball!  I hope that they are having a blast!  Happy Birthday! 


I want to have this t-shirt so bad.  If you know where I can get it please let me know.  I miss David so much again today.  Constantly on my mind.  So many times I just wanted to talk to him.  Have you ever had that longing for someone that you can't have?  That's what I feel like.  I know that the next month and a half should fly by quickly, but I've never done the holidays married.  Well, I've never done the holidays married and with the absence of my husband.  I am sure to be sad and cry several times.  Then the light should appear in my tunnel, I should see the light!  It will be the new year and in the spring I will get my husband back! 


**David Update**

Neither one of us had much time to chat today.  David did write me an e-mail saying that he felt like today was the first day in a while that he wasn't completely swamped at work.  He had some down time!  One of his Marines built a shelf for him (which he was impressed by) and he got a new bag for convoys in the mail today!  That's all I have to report. 

A special thanks to Carol today for this picture!  It is her husband, David's Ssgt and BFF, and David!


What handsome men we have!!


Honey, I just want to love you. 

I'm here, still sad and lonely, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment