Saturday, November 5, 2011

{butt love}

Today was a good day.  I woke up last from my late night last night at the Deployed Spouses Ball!  IT WAS A BLAST!  I spent the morning with good friends, then made treats for my troops, went for a quick jog, then out to dinner with new and old friends.

I have not been missing David as much in my daily life the past couple of days.  I think that it's good for me to try and find normalcy in my everyday life.  I need to get an order of my days so that I can keep track of them.  My life is like an "everyday Saturday".  My quote tonight is for David.  He is always talking about how large my hind parts are.  In all reality, it's not the smallest thing on the block, but I like it.  It gives me character!  So David, I give you much love from my butt; or shall I say "butt love".


As funny as this is, I would have to say that I hope that my heart is bigger than my butt.  If not, I have some things that I need to resolve!  I do miss David and I do love him with all my heart and all my butt.  I actually love a lot of people in my life.  I have learned to surround myself with people whom I strive to be, who I admire, those I can learn from, and/or those who bring happiness to my life.  Imagine life if you didn't have any of those people in your life.  Awful?  Yes.  Our speaker last night at the ball, spoke of Afghan children.  How they have no toys, no playgrounds, no education, no medical treatment, and not a whole lot going for them.  After the war-torn country that they live in, I hope that they have people who love them.  I hope that they are not deprived of love.  Someone needs to give them "butt love" as well, they deserve it.  Despite any and all conditions, everyone needs some form of love.  Go love somebody today, show somebody love, kill 'em with love.

**David Update**

Still no word from my handsome husband.  I know a few days ago I said that I would share some of his words from a letter to me, but I think I shall save them for Veteran's Day.  You're fighting a good fight honey. 


I'm so proud of you David; for what you are doing and the sacrifice that you have made for the faith you have in our country.

I'm here all day everyday, waiting for you to come.  I think of you constantly.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment