Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{looking hot}


True story of my day.  Today I attended 2D Tank Bn. Jane Wayne day.  I got to ride in a tank, an AAV (amphibious assault vehicle), shot 2 machine guns (M4 and SAW), then learned a little MCMAP (Marine Corps Martial Arts).  It was AWESOME!  I must say I did look pretty good today! 

This is a shout out for all the wives who look hot on a daily basis and our poor husbands only get to stare at each other!  

Here are a few photos, up close, of the MRAP, the vehicle that David rides in while out on convoys.  Just to give you an idea of where he has to sit for days on end without getting out of his vehicle.  







**David Update**

He is good.  He is back on his gym/workout schedule and back to running.  He didn't have anything else exciting to tell me today, so I'm assuming it's the normal. 

David, this should make you proud...




Honey, I can't wait for you to come home.  

I'm here waiting for you and thinking about you all day long.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment