Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{enough}

Grumpy.  That's the only word that can describe me today.  I went to the gym, ate pirate's booty, sealed all my Christmas cards, made a wreath, watched 2 Christmas movies, and made 3 cookies.  I think the cookies helped.


Enough said.  I always want to change my ways and be a better person; but who says I'm not good enough?  Nobody, just myself.  I was made to be of His perfect image.  I don't think that I'm a bad person or that I'm not a good person, but there are always ways to be better, and I want to be those better ways.  Sometimes I may be too hard on myself and think that I'm not good enough.  Well friends, I am good enough.  David is the number one person in my life who makes me feel that way and with the lack of David, I slip back into my negative thinking.  I'm sure some of you who are reading this feel the same way, not good enough.  But I'm here to reaffirm you that you are!  You are beautiful and special in your own way, and if other people don't see that in you, then they are missing out.  So, if you take nothing from my ramblings, remember, you are enough.

**David Update**

He is doing well.  We didn't chat much yesterday or today, but I know that he is taking a few of his Marines on a run this morning.  Two things he loves, running and Marines.  I'm sure he will have a good morning.


This is a photo that David took while in Afghanistan.  Even though we think of Afghanistan as an ugly country, God still shows his beauty.  


David, I wish you were here to make my grumpy days better.  I miss the way that you can do nothing and instantly I'm in a better mood.  I can't wait for that again.

I'm here, in our dark house, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment