Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{oh jeez}

I am not perfect.  I have many flaws and many things that I don't do well.  I can say that I want to be the best that I can be, but sometimes I fall.  One of my biggest flaws is that I judge.  Not necessarily people that I know, but more so those who I don't know.


Dang.  Mother Teresa.  She had wisdom, and so much of it.  Judging people is so awful.  I know nothing about them or their lives or their personalities or their situations.  Yet, I find myself judging them!  It's so bad of me!  What an ugly quality that I posses.  We are taught to love thy neighbor as thyself.  Neighbor; not only being the person who lives in the house next to you, but anyone.  Every person that we encounter and don't encounter on a daily basis, they are our neighbors.  I need to love others.  Love them and accept them as they are.  No need to change anything about anyone, just love.  I am going to make a short term goal, until the beginning of the new year.  (A short term goal because I'm bad at keeping/remembering long term goals!)  To not judge anyone.  When I find myself judging someone, I'm either going to do something nice for that person or give them compliments.  It is going to be difficult to remember, but if I set my mind to it I can do it!  You should try it too!  There are only 5 weeks (ish) left in the year.  Plenty of time to build the habit of loving instead of judging.  Wish me luck and I wish all of you the best of luck!

**David Update**

No update.  I haven't talked to him yesterday or today.  I hope that all is well on his business trip.  Safe travels to him and all his Marines.  


Oh, he just looks so confused!!  Love that man.  (Look how wrinkly his forehead is!  HaHa!!)


David, I can't wait to talk to you again.  I've missed you over the past 2 days.  

I'm here, drinking coffee at 8PM, waiting for you to come home to me!

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment