Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{work it}

I know that I have told a lot of people that I go to the gym almost every weekday morning, and many of those people probably don't believe me.  So Tina, my neighbor and friend, took this shot of me working hard this morning!!


I'm just saying folks, that takes talent!

It's been 5 months of the deployment.  I'm ready to have David back.  I want to know what married life is like, I want to feel the reason that we fell in love, I want all of it back.  I miss him and this house is still filled with that void, the one of sadness and loneliness.  I know that it is only 2 more months and things are looking up, but can they hurry some more??


**David Update**


This is a photo of David and a high school buddy hanging out in Afghanistan!  Kind of cool!  I haven't heard from David yet today, but I assume he is still asleep and then will be on his way to the gym!


David, I can't wait to have you back completely in my life.  It's going to be wonderful!

I'm here, with a Reese's Heart, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment