Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{people}

Isn't it weird how people are placed in our lives?  People we need are given to us and people that we don't need are taken away.  I have been blessed to have lots of people thrown into my life when I least expect it.  I always need new people in my life, to learn new things from, to urge on new habits, share a bond with, grow great relationships with.


I treat friendships like gifts, sometimes they come to us and we want to exchange them, but if we hold on long enough, they end up being the thing we can't live without.  Or they are the gifts that we get that are the best things in the world, they can come on special days or random days (those are the best) and end up being just what we needed at that time.  Friendship can come easily, those are my favorites.  With the people that you meet and instantly it's like you've been friends for years, never skipped a beat.  Kind of like friends whom you haven't seen in ages and you pick up right where you left off!  They are awesome too!  I guess what I'm trying to say is that I LOVE friendships.  I've developed quite a few here in NC and hope to keep all of them for life.  


**David Update**

David is awake and at the gym already.  Yesterday, on his Ssgt's birthday, David got to re-enlist him.  David was really proud to have the honor to do that for Ssgt.  He said it was wonderful.  He is also still working out a lot, boxing things up to ship home and he said that the weather lately has been really cold!  


Two VERY handsome men, Ssgt and David.  

David, I want to extend an early Happy Birthday to you.  You have been alive for 25 years now and aren't you lucky, you get to spend the rest of them with me!  YAY!

I'm here, with very cold fingers, waiting for you to come home.  

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment