Friday, February 24, 2012

{vaccinations}

So, for my EMT-B class they require that we are up to date on 8 different vaccines.  (Eek!)  Thankfully, I only need 4 of them.  (Still a lot.)  I went to the Naval hospital on base today and had all 4 of them done!  The nurse gave me all sorts of warnings about things that might happen to me as side effects of the vaccines.  WELL, I (as David will tell you) am a bit of a hypochondriac.  Not a major one, but I'm always wondering if my airway is closing or my neck is stiffening or if I'm getting a fever.  Needless to say, I think my head is a little out of whack.

It has been raining for the past hour or so and part of me wants to go outside and just lay down.  The rain is so calming for me as is the ocean.  What if I got to lay down on the beach while it was rainy...OMGosh, so dreamy.


**David Update**

Still no word!  I'm sure that they are out there kicking some major booty!!  My prayers are with them!


David, please come home so we can watch the rain together.  (and you can rub my back and feed into my hypochondria!)  Thanks!

I'm here, with the rain, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment