Thursday, February 16, 2012

{i want you back}

David,

I need you back in my life.  We have never been away like this from each other ever.  I'm struggling.  I love you and will always be in love with you.  I need to be reminded of that.  I need to feel what it means to be loved.  I know that you are the one and only for me.  I think about you all the time, but it's getting harder to feel loved.  I know that you love me and do your best to remind me, but I can't wait to have you back here.  I miss talking to you, I miss you coming home, I miss being held, I miss that feeling of love.  There are less than two months now until you come back home and they couldn't pass by sooner.  I love you and miss you with all of my heart.




I want all of this back.  I want this happiness back.


**David Update**
I haven't heard from David yet today.  The internet must have been down or he was off to the gym early!  I hope that his day is going well!  


David, I miss you.  

I'm here, with a clean bedroom, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment