Thursday, February 23, 2012

{safety}

How I love the feeling of being safe. Not just in the protective against physical harm sense, but in a deeper way. Like I have no worries, my mind isn't going a mile a minute, I don't have to change myself or hide my feelings. I'm free to be me. I feel at home. I feel taken care of. There are a few men and very few women who can make me feel this way, but I'm thankful for all of them. I wish that every single person had someone to feel this way with, whether it be a significant other, a parent, a friend, anyone. It's such a beautiful and wonderful feeling. It brings you closer to that person. A connection stronger than most. I am thankful for these people in my life, I don't know what I would do without them.


**David Update**

I still haven't heard anything. It's been a couple days now, so I will be expecting to hear from him within the next week.

David, so many things that I need to tell you!!! First, look at this picture of a neighborhood down the way from us...haha. I miss you.

I'm here, with coffee at 11pm, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment