Friday, February 10, 2012

{missing my home}

Home is where my heart is and that's back in Ohio.



Today in the mail I received the most heart felt gift I've ever been given.  It is a precious bear and a hand-written storybook.  The story is about a girl who met a prince, got married and moved away to  be with him.  The bear saw how much the girl missed her husband and her life back home, so the bear went around and gathered pictures of all her loved places and friends.

I didn't even make it past the first few pages without breaking down in tears.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss those places, family and friends.  You all are my lifeline, no matter where I am, you'll always be there.  Praying for me, helping me, thinking of me, and reminding me of how wonderful you are.  I am the luckiest person in the world.  I have been so blessed with such wonderful people who care so much about me.  You'll never know how much this means to me.  I don't even know how to begin to express my undying gratitude for you.  I'm reminding that my journey with you isn't over either.  You are my life and my home.  I'll always know that if I'm down I can turn to my home and be lifted right back up.


Thank you for reminding me.  


**David Update**

I don't have an update yet, David is still asleep, it is 0043 his time (12:43 AM!).  


David, I can't wait to have you back, but know that I am planning trips back home already.  

I'm here, reminded of love, waiting for you to come home to me. 

I love you David.  




Thank you COTR for the needed reminder.  

xoxo
-Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment